+ Talluah Falls School Project
Tallulah Falls School was founded in 1909 by the Georgia Federation of Women’s Clubs and Mrs. Mary Ann Lipscomb, who was serving as the president of the Georgia Federation of Women’s Clubs. On July 12, 1909, Tallulah Falls School opened its doors to 21 mountain children from neighboring Habersham and Rabun Counties. The school continued to serve as both a public and a private institution of learning for more than sixty years. In 1970 Tallulah Falls School became a privately chartered institution serving students throughout Georgia, the Southeast, the nation, and abroad. For more information please visit: http://www.tallulahfalls.org
+ Calvary Refuge
Calvary Refuge, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides emergency and transitional housing and food for homeless individuals and families in need. Through the continued effort of our staff, our volunteers, financial and other donations, and generous grants provided by federal, state, and county agencies, the Calvary Refuge Center has aided the homeless for nearly 30 years.
+ Good Shepherd Clinic
Good Shepherd Clinic’s mission is to provide free primary medical care to uninsured residents of Clayton County who have limited financial resources. Our goal is to witness to the ministry of Christ by providing quality health care in an atmosphere of dignity and respect for all.